Robinsons Place Imus
Amidst the business establishments, schools and residential subdivisions that now populate this historic municipality lies Robinsons Place Imus, the first full-service shopping mall ever to rise in the area. Located along major thoroughfare Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Robinsons Place Imus is a 4-level shopping complex which boasts of over 150 local and some international brands, shops, dining outlets, entertainment center and service outlets.
What used to be the site of the historic Philippine revolution is now a first class municipality whose rapidly growing economy has elevated itself to be the primary commercial center of Cavite. Its favorable economic stability and proximity to Metro Manila has undoubtedly positioned Imus as one of the most sought after locations for new and expanding business ventures. Robinsons Place Imus is Robinsons Land Corporation’s answer to the evolving needs of thousands of executives, employees, students and families who work and reside in one of the busiest and highly developed business districts in Cavite.
- Robinsons Department Store
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Robinsons Movieworld – six (6) state-of-the-art cinemas
- Food Court – Café Kalayaan
- The Handyman Hardware Store
- Tom’s World, a family entertainment center
- Entertainment outlets such as Bingo, Bowling, and Billiards Centers
- Fashion Avenue
- OFW Pamilya Center
- 4-level parking building and open parking areas
- Scenic elevators and fountain