Robinsons Place Manila
Strategically located at the heart of the historic city of Manila, Robinsons Place Manila is a 240,000 sqm full service, world-class mall that is currently the leading shopping center in Manila. Within a kilometer radius are a community of residences, government and business offices, academic and medical institutions, parks, famous landmarks, churches, hotels, and night spots. It is also located within walking distance from the enchanting Manila Bay and the city’s major thoroughfares – Taft Avenue and Roxas Boulevard.
Robinsons Place Manila is a 7-level shopping complex that offers the widest range of merchandise and services from over a thousand local and international retail shops, dining outlets, entertainment facilities and service centers. Since its establishment in the 80s, it has continually evolved to become the ultimate shopping and dining haven to over 1.5 million Manileños who live and thrive in the city. It has successfully reinvented itself not only to keep up with the times but more importantly to provide additional values to its growing number of clients and patrons.
Notably, Robinsons Place Manila is connected to a twin residential high-rise condominium – Robinsons Place Residences and Adriatico Residences. Thus provides convenient shopping, dining and malling to the employees and residents of these condominiums.
- Robinsons Department Store
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Robinsons Movieworld – seven (7) state-of-the-art cinemas including one 3D cinema (Midtown Cinema 3)
- Food Court
- The Handyman Hardware Store
- Toys R Us and other stores for children
- Entertainment outlets such as Bingo, Bowling, and Billiards Centers
- Boutiques and shops (local and international brands), restaurants, cafes and various dining outlets
- Scenic elevators and fountains