Situated conveniently near the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and along Gapan-Olongapo road, Robinsons Starmills is the destination for outlet shopping of famous international and local brands.
This mall is a 3-level shopping enterprise which offers products and services from over 300 retail shops, dining outlets, entertainment facilities, and service centers. Among the outlet stores it carries are Mango, Adidas, Guess, Plains & Prints, People are People, Brandsmart and Collezione.
From foreign and local apparel to gadgets and cellphones, Robinsons Starmills has taken the front seat in providing the Kapampangans with the latest in fashion, dining and entertainment. Since it opened its doors to the public in 2001, it has never failed to add color to the province of Pampanga by providing its customers with more options and more values every time they shop. Its superb architectural design coupled with first-class facilities and services has undeniably made Robinsons Starmills a major landmark in the region. Due to its location, accessibility and guaranteed captured market, it also serves as a vital business gateway in the Central Luzon area.
Robinsons Starmills is also home to major cultural events such as Sinukwan and the Giant Lantern Festival in Pampanga.
- Robinsons Department Store
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Robinsons Movieworld, six (6) state-of-the-art cinemas with THX format including one 3D cinema (cinema 1)
- Tom’s World and Cabalen Bingo (Amusement Center)
- Al Fresco dining at Fiesta Kapampangan’s landscaped garden
- Fiesta Kapampangan – Pampanga’s Food Specialties Center
- Fashion Gallery
- Popular outlet stores such as Mango, All Flip Flops, Guess, Mogao, Plains & Prints, Space,
- Five entrance and exit points: Arayat Gate, San Fernando Gate, Starmills Gate, Candaba Gate and Seaport Gate
- Covered walk at the Starmills Gate that stretches all the way to the entrance at the Gapan- Olongapo Road near the San Fernando Exit
- Secured open parking area
- Fountain inside the mall
- Victory Liner Bus Terminal