Robinsons Sta. Rosa
Suitably positioned along National Highway in Barangay Tagapo in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Robinsons Sta. Rosa Market is a 3-level shopping complex featuring a mix of retail shops, specialty stores, amusement facilities and service centers that provide high quality products and services at very reasonable prices. It generally appeals to bargain hunters and practical homeowners who are in search for a first-rate value mall.
As the catch basin of a bustling community of middle-class and well-developed residential subdivisions, reputable schools and universities as well as a techno park which houses 80 major global and local manufacturers, Sta. Rosa has proven to be a vital economic enclave in the CALABARZON region. It is the role of Robinsons Sta. Rosa Market to cater the needs of this proliferating captive market within its vicinity and beyond.
- Bargain Exchange
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Robinsons Movieworld – five (5) state-of-the-art cinemas including one 3D cinema
- Handyman Do-It-Best Center
- Tom’s World (amusement center)
- Parking slots for over 600 vehicles
- Dancing fountain at the center of the mall
- Main entrance facing National Highways